Who We Help – The People & Scenarios We Most Commonly Assist with Substance Use and Alcohol Problems
The global standard in private, on-demand and mobile addiction recovery care…
Most private clients at The Addictions Coach tend to be in either some sort of public-eye role or executive type of lifestyle. From a professional athlete, actor/actress or musician, to the world-traveling corporate executive or even politician, these are all scenarios that merit varied levels of clinical customization, tech and concierge support, mobility and privacy & discretion. Substance use and Alcohol problems may have taken over and begun to ruin their life or the PR firm, family, coach or EAP provider may have called us to help before things get out of hand. Be assured that no matter what the scenario may be, we have a vast set of tools and mechanisms in place in order to provide the full platform of addiction recovery, coaching and mental health services as needed.
In addition to working with those in the public eye or in executive type roles, The Addictions Coach also works with other scenarios, such as: failure-to-launch kids in their 20’s and 30’s, college students struggling to manage studies with drug or alcohol use, or any individual simply in need of something much more conducive to to his or her individual clinical and ancillary needs.
What addiction services do you offer?
The addictions coach is an international leader and innovator in non-traditional treatment settings. From virtual recovery coaching to in-person intervention we can meet your every need. Dr. Cali Estes offers recovery coaching, intervention, addiction professional services, and failure to launch. We specialize in the alternative to addiction treatment services, but also offer life coaching and business coaching as well.
Do you offer addiction recovery services?
Yes! The Addictions Coach specializes in recovery services! From Recovery Coaching to Interventions, Failure to Launch and more, The Addictions Coach can help. The Addictions Coach utilizes recovery coaches, interventionists, and credentialed and licensed therapists to offer an array of services to clients. We also offer in-home, in-person, virtual, and by phone services. We specialize in non-traditional forms and alternatives to traditional substance use disorder treatment.
I Need Help with Substance Use and Damaging Behaviors
Substance use and alcohol problems, as well as process addictions like gambling and sex, each take on unique characteristics within the individual sufferer. Whereas one client may respond really well to working with one particular type of recovery coach or sober guide or companion, someone else may, in fact, see little benefit using that particular type of coach…maybe they need to work with someone who focuses more so on the life coaching or success coaching element, and less on the addiction element. The beauty of The Addictions Coach is that we have the expertise and resources in place to quickly determine which type of addiction or mental health recovery coach may be best suited for the client’s specific set of needs!
Here are a few examples of people and scenarios with whom we work:
- Individuals struggling to overcome a substance use or alcohol problem
- Individuals that need 100% Confidentiality: CEO’s, Executives, Doctors, Attorneys, Politicians, Actors, Professional Athletes, Police Officers, EMT, Pilots etc.
- Individuals that need flexibility: Musicians (on tour), Athletes (on court, field), Actors (on-set)
- Those struggling with creating and implementing realistic short and/or long-term goals & objectives
- Employers that need assistance identifying at-risk staff for addiction, anger management and bad behaviors that are decreasing ROI
- Recovering alcoholics or addicts who have difficulty reintegrating into society
- Individuals that lack purpose and passion in life
- Young adults that have Failure-to-Launch and need assistance in moving forward productively in life
- Family members that need reinforcement and assistance while their loved one attempts sobriety
- Individuals that need to learn healthy boundaries, relationships, and goal setting
- Individuals that are stuck in relationship ‘death spiral’ and need healthy ways to interact
- Individuals with low self-esteem
- Individuals with Eating Disorders, Food Addictions, Sex Addictions, Gambling Addiction and more
Some of our many focus areas include:
- Substance Use and Alcohol Problems Counseling and Coaching
- Social Anxiety
- Anger Management (certificate of completion provided for court)
- Couples Counseling and Coaching
- Family Counseling and Coaching
- Personal and Professional Development
- Adolescent and Young Adult Failure to Launch
- Parenting Support (is your son or daughter an addict?)
- Executive Sober Coaching and Recovery Coaching
- Athletes Sober Coaching and Recovery Coaching
- Work and Career Issues
- ADD/ADHD Coaching
- Relationship Coaching
- DUI School Requirements (with letter of completion and intake, diagnosis, progno
- Anger Management
- Probation Requirements
- Human Resource EAP
- Career Coaching
- Stress Management
- Addiction Coaching
- Recovery Coaching
- Sober Companions
- Conflict Resolution
- Musicians Recovery Coaching
- Actors Recovery Coaching
- Trauma Counseling
- Life Coaching
- Wellness Coaching
- Fitness Coaching
- Divorce Counseling
- Career Coaching
- Halfway House Placement
- Aftercare after 30 day rehab, PHP or IOP
- Private Concierge addiction therapy and recovery coaching
- Mobile Alternative to Treatment (Sober on Demand) intensive 3 -10 day
- Sober Companions
- Business Consulting
- Public Speaking
- Continuing education classes and course at The Addiction Academy
- Gambling Addiction
- Food Addiction
- Life skills and Coping skills
Beyond the coaching and recovery aspect…
Our objective is simply to enable the client to achieve the life goals that he or she aspires to reach. In cases where there are no goals already established, we will walk the client through this process step-by-step, always considering the many primary and secondary matters that exist on his or her plate. At The Addictions Coach, we are committed to always setting a higher standard of care, and we are unwavering in our commitment to excellence and to helping the client reach new plateaus in life!
ARE YOU READY? Are you ready to experience victory over substance use and life issues in ways you may have never imagined? Contact The Addictions Coach 24/7 at (800) 706-0318