Sober Companions – Certified and Highly Experienced
From sober companions that travel with you to all levels of private recovery & life coaching, guidance and oversight assistance services…
They go by different names: Sober Companions, Travel Companions or Accompaniment, Sober Escorts, Recovery Assistants, Recovery Coaches or Sober Coaches, Addiction Coaches and so on. These are individuals (and professionals) that have gone through numerous forms of addiction recovery training, and truly understand and can relate to addictive tendencies, cravings, behaviors, common manipulation tactics and more. Sober Companions (and recovery coaches) at The Addictions Coach have undergone rigorous training, have achieved National Certification in Recovery Coaching (in many cases additional certifications as well) and are professionally insured…we are not your typical “just-out-of-rehab-last-year sober companion” who can’t keep a job and decides to become a recovery coach!
Sober Companions can be available to you 24/7 live in, or by event or location designation. If you need someone just to accompany you to a wedding or a trip we can provide that service. If you need someone to stay with you for 30 days plus as you get your life back on track from addiction and bad choices we are here for you. If you need transportation to or from treatment, we can assist. Let us help you get your life back and assist you with staying sober in the real world.
Our scope of sober companion, guidance, oversight and travel accompaniment services is far more than that which is often referred to as sober-sitting. The Addictions Coach is unique in that, we are always taking a broad look ahead, and with a vast expertise assessing the many variables and contingencies that may await given the specifics of this situation. With that in mind, the client (and family) are assured that the recovery & addiction professionals here at The Addictions Coach are, without question, benchmarks for excellence industry wide.
ALL credentialed sober coaching, sober travel companion, oversight & guidance, and recovery coaching services, are available nationwide (and world-wide with 48 hour notice). Most services are initially headquartered and arranged out of our main hubs in Miami, FL, Manhattan, NY, Los Angeles, CA, Denver, CO, Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX, Austin, TX and Philadelphia, PA. ALL services can be provided on a 24/7 basis and for extended periods of time if needed. While most clinical and expanded support & concierge services are usually readily available, some unique concierge-type services may require slight advanced notice.
ALL sober companion clients also have the option to receive daily, weekly or otherwise scheduled one-to-one therapy sessions with Dr. Cali Estes, based entirely around the individual needs of the client.
So What Can a Sober Companion Do for You?
- Provide situational guidance
- Assist with decision-making and coping skills to deal with those decisions
- Assist with identifying and resolving triggers & euphoric recalls
- Require strict oversight and reporting for critical-type events, i.e., on-set/on-location, sporting events (or in between events), corporate-related travel, etc.
- Provide closely monitored companion services, whether traveling or stationary (with or without reporting)
- Provide effective and “realistic” solutions for stress, anxiety, anger, triggers, fear and more
- Provide recovery related guidance, such as: 12-Step or non 12-Step related information, SMART Recovery information, etc.
- Assist with an addiction related intervention and provide total travel accompaniment to medical detox and/or residential addiction treatment
- Assistance with life skills, budgeting, finances, goal-setting, goal-attainment, mapping & planning (realistically), etc.
- Provide transportation (with or without oversight) to recovery and non-recovery related tasks/appointments
- Assist with job interview prep, resume assistance, basic skills training, etc.
- Assist with any type of travel assistance, guidance and oversight such as: moving, travel for job or other purpose, vacation, etc.
- Health guidance such as: holistic services, nutrition & diet, personal training & fitness, healthy culinary and more
- Specific mental health related oversight or guidance: substance abuse, eating disordered, gambling or sex/porn addiction, dual-diagnosis, etc.
- Assistance with expanded medical care, i.e., paralysis, diabetes, cancer, HIV/AIDS, wheelchair/walker/crutches, breathing or heart issues, etc. (only provided by currently licensed healthcare practitioners specializing within the client’s specific need/s)
- Specializing within a specific field of therapy, such as: Trauma and PTSD, MFT (Marriage & Family Therapist), LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker) and others
- AND MUCH MORE…
MEET DR. CALI ESTES IN THIS BRIEF INFORMATION VIDEO ON SOBER COMPANIONS & RECOVERY COACHES…
Do I Need a Sober Companion, Recovery Coach, Therapist or…???
We know, it is one of the most commonly asked questions we get. And best of all, since The Addictions Coach is comprised of industry-leading sober companions, recovery coaches and therapists all on staff, you can always know that you spoke with a nationally acclaimed organization having no vested interest in leading you one way or another, based on who they do or do not have currently on staff! The truth is, when you are the best in what you do people tend to see it and sense it right off the bat, but it’s still nice to know that an organization so close to that which you hold dear in life, is able to consistently have all of its bases covered!
ARE YOU READY? Are you ready to experience victory over addiction and life issues in ways you may have never imagined? Contact The Addictions Coach 24/7 at (800) 706-0318