Sober Coach Los Angeles Cali Estes, The Addictions Coach
Does your liver need a detox? Are you in need of a break from alcohol, drugs, prescription meds or just poor air quality and everyday stress? Check out this great liver detox. We are HERE for you. In person, Skype, phone — sober coaches, in home drug and alcohol treatment. 7 day specialty. We do what rehabs do in 30 days……in under 7. Fast. Accurate and safe. 1.800.706.0318
We put our livers through a lot. It’s responsible for detoxing all the nasty things that get put into our bodies every day. Even just 100 years ago, people weren’t exposed to nearly as many toxins as we are today. So it’s good to help out the ol’ organ once in a while. Of course, choose organic when you can. Using toxin-riddled fruits and vegetables is a little counterproductive when it comes to a detox smoothie.
You will need:
- 3 beets
- 3 carrots
- 2 cups of leafy greens, your choice.
- 1 cup of dandelion greens (extra credit if you pick from your yard)
- 1 lemon
- 1 apple
- 1 cup of purple cabbage
- 1 Good blender
- 2 tbsp of medium chain triglyceride oil (I like coconut oil myself)
What to do:
- Thoroughly chop all ingredients.
- Add all ingredients to the blender, larger chunks at the bottom.
- Fill with water about 3/4 full.
- Blend on high until liquified. Add more water if it’s too thick for you.
- Drink immediately for maximum benefit.
Read more at http://higherperspective.com/2014/09/try-powerful-delicious-smoothie-liver-health.html