OVER 15 Board Approved Classes and Courses at The Addictions Academy!
National Courses and Certifications NAADAC CEU’s. 1.800.706.0318
If you work in a detox, residential setting, extended care facility or sober living, this training is for you. Also great for therapists who deal with clients and families struggling with addiction, personal trainers, nutritionists and others that want to add income to their existing practice or start a new chapter in your life!
The Professional Value of Courses:
- Increase your client base!
- Increase your earning potential
- Add Credentials to your Name
- Make yourself more marketable to treatment centers and others
- Increase your income WITHOUT TAKING INSURANCE
- How to market yourself as an Recovery Coach, Interventionist, Case Mgr or Master Coach
- How to expand your clientele base and start your own Coaching Business
- Contracts and forms for clients, Service Contract, HIPPA Compliance, Duty to Warn, Confidentially Forms
- Decrease AMA and APA rate
- Travel at your leisure with your clients, all expenses paid.
What courses we offer:
Nationally Certified Recovery Coach I and II (NCRC-I and NCRC II)
International Master Addictions Coach 85 hrs (IMAC) 6 courses +24hrs superv
Nationally Certified Intervention Professional (NCIP)
Nationally Certified Clinical Intervention Professional (meets PA CIP requirements) (NCCIP)
Nationally Certified Gambling Addictions Coach (NCGAC)
Nationally Certified Food Addictions Coach I and II (NCFAC-I and NCFAC-II)
Nationally Certified Life Coach (NCLC)
Nationally Certified Family Recovery Coach (NCFRC)
Nationally Certified Anger Management Practitioner (NCAMP)
Nationally Certified Case Manager (NCCM)
Nationally Certified Christian Life Coach (NCCLC)
Nationally Certified Christian Recovery Coach (NCCRC)
Nationally Certified Christian Family Recovery Coach (NCCFRC)
Business Branding and Marketing 101
The Addictions Academy 1.800.706.0318