Medically Assisted Detox – At home, office or hotel!
We can provide full Concierge, mobile and even holistic Medical Detox for substance use disorders
If you are ready to take a break from drugs or alcohol and are in need of a quick detox at home, office or hotel, this service is for you. Detoxing in an addiction treatment heroin and opiate-opioid painkiller addictions, alcohol abuse and alcohol addiction and of course other drugs like Xanax, Valium, Adderral and more. The medical detox process is in many cases an absolute must to give your body and mind a break. We paid or 3-6 day medial detox with our signature service, Sober on Demand to help you get to the root cause of the underlying issues and solve them quickly, without inpatient treatment. Our medical doctors and nurses will come right to your home, office or hotel room and make sure you are comfortable throughout the process. We specialize in concierge private medical detox from drugs such as the most common forms of highly controlled pharmaceutical pain killers, such as: Vicodin & Norco (hydrocodone), Percocet (oxycodone), Oxycontin, Morphine, Demerol, Dilaudid and others, along with illegal drugs and alcohol. Additionally, we also provide medical detox for those of whom are addicted and facing withdrawal from methadone as well as Suboxone.
The traditional form of medical detox from heroin and opiate & opioid drugs is a quick 3 to 5 day Suboxone or Methadone approach, but what happens when you get addicted to the Suboxone or Methadone that was supposed to help you in the first place, as is so commonly the case? We can assist with that with our signature line of neurotransmitter support supplements and our Brain Health Recovery Method at ProRecoveryRx.com
ALL credentialed medically assisted detox services are provided on a 100% custom referral basis, created entirely around the many needs of the patient. Many credentialed doctors, nurses and clinicians dispatched out of Miami, FL, Manhattan, NY, Los Angeles, CA, Denver, CO, Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX, Austin, TX and Philadelphia, PA. ALL services can be provided on a 24/7 basis and can also be combined with our mobile, concierge & express alternative to drug & alcohol treatment, Sober on Demand, as well as our array of recovery coaching and sober companion services.
- brain fog/mood swings
- muscle aches/body ache/weakness
- mucus or other discharge
- restless leg syndrome
- strong cravings for drugs, alcohol and sugar/gluten
Join Dr. Cali Estes on KTLA TV as she discusses signs of living with a heroin addict
You can find her #1 Bestselling book, “I Married A Junkie”
What Happens Post Mobile and Concierge Medical Detox?
- Additional drug & alcohol treatment services like our Sober on Demand
- Natural assisted therapies to reduce opiate withdrawal and Post Acute Withdrawal Symptoms.
- Sober Coaches and Sober Companions
- Customized Concierge Retreats
- Specialty planning & assistance for those in the public eye, such as actors/actresses, professional athletes, musicians and even executives (CEO’s, CFO’s, etc.) with expanded travel, professional and personal needs.
- Added holistic services like private yoga, nutrition & wellness, personal training and more
- Expanded services provided by credentialed and experienced therapists, and counselors
- Court reporting and handling of legal issues
- Specific oversight and reporting that may be required for a designated situation
- AND MUCH MORE…
ARE YOU READY? The Addictions Coach is here for you . . .
CALL 24/7 at (800) 706-0318