LaunchPad ™, A Unique 30 to 45 Day AfterCare for Substance Abuse Rehab and Drug and Alcohol Treatment – Concierge Private Post Sober on Demand, or Traditional Substance Use Treatment for clients that want to live life on their terms.
100% Customized & Confidential • Mobile • Highly Credentialed • Worldwide
What is a LaunchPad and LaunchPadXpress ™ Service at The Addictions Coach?
Imagine a program that offers structure, accountability, motivation, social skills, family dynamics work and more in a private concierge setting offering a wrap-around unique experience in real time in the comfort of your own home environment. Launchpad and LaunchPadXpress offers the missing link that assists clients in staying sober and dealing with life problems from a solution focused, individually tailored, hands on program that is customized to each individual.
LaunchPad can be a 45 day program or a 30 day XPress program and we can work around your busy schedule: at home, at work, on tour, anyplace, anywhere, we fit into your schedule. LaunchPad covers 5 distinct phases of Aftercare that are imperative to you creating a healthy lifestyle. These 5 Phases are implemented with our certified, credentialed staff over the course of our program and we are with you every step of the way. Our LaunchPad program has zero group therapy and we are truely customized to you, the client.
Our LaunchPad Program addresses many Substance Use related issues:
- Inability to function on life’s terms: what is the ‘stuck point’?
- Examining any potential mental health issues that may be contributing to addiction
- Addressing employment, including short and long-term goals & plans.
- Working to uncover hidden goals, interests, including purpose and passion in life
- Family involvement to include boundaries and addiction educational pieces
- Addressing education, including short and long-term goals & plans
- Addressing financial and ‘clean up’ of areas of your life that have been damaged by addiction
- Implementing new nutrition and fitness plans and learning how healthy eating and fitness play into a new sober lifestyle
- Helping to work through any inter-family related matters or communication issues
- Understanding positive support systems and attending sober events