In Home Medical Detox
Our Board Certified Doctors and Nurses can come directly to your bedside at home, hotel, or on location.
Concierge Medically Assisted Detox for
Drug & Alcohol Addictions
Medically Assisted Detox
In home medical detox, office, hotel
We can provide full Concierge, mobile and even holistic in home medical detox for substance use disorders including drugs, alcohol and more.
In many cases, a drug addict or alcoholic that is currently active in drinking/using will require some level of medical detoxification. It’s a matter of basic stabilization. In some cases, it is an absolute medical necessity in order to prevent the possibility of seizure, or even worse. Other cases may not pose life-threatening consequences without a proper detox; however, the discomfort of withdrawal symptoms will overwhelm the individual. We offer the top concierge in home medical detox, for privacy and 100% anonymity.
When it comes to medical detoxification, the initial priorities are as follows:
- Environmental Customization
Regardless of what yours or your loved one’s long-term plan is with regard to private recovery coaching, or sober companion services, or possibly even treatment, having the right team by your side during a detox from drugs or alcohol can set the stage for success. The Addictions Coach is wholly focused on doing things right the first time around – we’re not in the business of repeat business!
- We are fully mobile as needed by the client, family, employer, etc. Whatever your environmental situation is, we can almost surely accommodate it, and without sacrificing quality on any level.
- We provide only experienced, board-certified medical professionals
- All clinical support staff is highly trained, licensed, credentialed and emotionally supportive to the client.
- We can handle all personal arrangements as needed, such as travel, hotel stays or suites, or for our Island residence, or our retreat locations. We can provide travel accompaniment, transportation, etc.
- In addition, our onsite coaching & clinical staff can provide a holistic & diet regimen that will bolster the medical detoxification process
Safely Detox in Private
Board Certified Medical Professionals
100% Discreet & Confidential
Licensed, Experienced Clinicians
Drugs, Alcohol & Combinations
100% Customized & Total Wrap-Around Care
In Home Mobile Detox, Hotel, or Our Private Residence
Never Settle When it Comes to Detox!
Call with any Questions
Call us to see if you are a good fit for one of our programs.
We are different.
Why go to an impersonal and crowded inpatient medication detox for opiates, alcohol, or other drugs, when you can have someone come to you. If you are using opiates or pain medications, we can even call in a prescription and you can get started on a suboxone taper right away.
Fill out the form so we can contact you to see if you are a good fit for our program.
We are pleased to offer a Free Consultation to address your unique needs and concerns and create a plan of action that suites your specific goals. When you’re in need of substance abuse treatment, our exclusive alternative to treatment offers a level of customization and fluidity that is unparalleled.
What Our Clients Say
Our work speaks for itself. Hear what our clients had to say...
From CEO’s, Wall Street Execs, Professional Athletes, Doctors to the failing student and the wine mom that drinks in the school pick up line, we can help. Call us today for a consultation.
Let’s get more in-depth
You don’t start reading to a child only once they can understand the words. You start reading to them long before, when they’re just a few months old. Sure, they can’t understand the words, but they learn to get involved, they help you turn the page, they learn how to identify horses and pigs and geese and so forth. Doing this helps set the stage for learning English earlier, for enjoying reading, for understanding concepts, and much more.
Early recovery is much the same as the example above. Detox is where the foundation for long-term sobriety begins. Most detox centers pump you with drugs and let you sleep indefinitely, and there’s really not much else involved, other than having the nurses ask you how you’re feeling and eating every few hours.
Our detoxification services are vibrant, integrative, and balanced. Sleep is important, but so is nutrition, and so is talking with the patient and helping them resolve their concerns and worries, be it work, family, logistics, relationship, health, finances, etc. Add to that our highly regarded supplement regimen, created by our team of specialists. We strive to address all facets of medical needs, emotional needs, and physical needs.
The foundation of their new sobriety is critical and the better you do it, the less likely they are to be juggling unneeded emotions and worries that do nothing but sidetrack them from what’s truly important in this moment. Achieving long-term sobriety is not a simple task, and setting the stage correctly can make a world of difference months or even years down the road!
Generally speaking, the clients we work with tend to fall into one or more of these categories:
- Actors & actresses
- Professional athletes
- Others in the public eye (ie., politicians)
- Those seeking true discretion & confidentiality
- Those seeking a more luxurious clinical experience
- Those requiring some level of travel during detox, though we encourage as little travel as possible during at least the initial 2 or 3 days of detox
- Those seeking a more comprehensive and hybrid (holistic & medical) type of detox
- Those that want to safely detox using the Sinclar Method and Suboxone (in Florida) can detox at home under Dr. Leeds
Contact The Addictions Coach 7 days a week at (800) 706-0318. All calls, information and services are kept 100% confidential. Make the change today – we’ll be right by your side from day one!