Food Addictions Coaching Certification: April 16-17 Get Certified in how to treat food addictions. Our Nationally Certified Food Addictions Coach (NCFAC) class we will teach you how to assist someone with a food addiction and how to help them get it under control.
In Food Addictions Coaching we will explain the differences between healthy and unhealthy relationships with food, how to spot a hidden eating disorder, what the difference between dieting and lifestyle choices are and how to deal with all of them as they present in your client. We address food addictions as both part of the addictive cycle and also independent of other addictions.
For most addicts, an addiction is addiction and food is no different. They complete substance abuse treatment and then begin abusing food and foodstuffs. They may over eat, binge eat, indulge in sugar and caffeine and gain weight. At the Addictions Academy we teach you how to handle the food addiction side when the monster of drugs and alcohol is tamed. We also teach you how to handle a food addiction that is independent of other addictions. Become Certified in Food Addictions. Contact us today. 1.800.706.0318
What you will learn:
- The differences between healthy and unhealthy relationships with food.
- How to spot a hidden eating disorder and what to do about it.
- The difference between dieting and lifestyle choices.
- Eating as Punishment.
- Addictions to sugar, caffeine, and energy drinks.
- Exploration of chemical imbalances in the body.
- Serotonin and how it plays a key role in food choices.
- Overcoming Food Addictions and the process to teach your client.
- Stuffing and numbing unprocessed feelings and how to teach your client ways to cope.
- How mental health and emotional health play a key role in food addictions.
- Ways to spot hidden food addictions.
- The difference between eating disorders, emotional eating and food addictions.
- Self Esteem and lifestyle changes to implement with your client.
- How to spot triggers and stressors and what to do about it.
Since abstinence from food is not an option, we offer coping skills and behavior changing life skills. At The Addictions Academy will address how to handle going to a Overeaters Anonymous meeting where there is no caffeine and no sugar versus going to a Narcotics Anonymous meeting where coffee and doughnuts are served. Please note this is not a restrictive eating class (we are not going to give diets and suggest eating no flour, sugar etc.). We are going to address all Food Addiction issues and ways to use coping skills and mechanisms to reduce stuffing, over eating, under eating, dieting, restricting and using food as a tool to deal with stressors in life.
Our Food Addictions Certification Program is ideal for Therapists, Addiction Coaches, Personal Trainers, Yoga Teachers, Weight Loss Consultants, Health Coaches, Fitness Trainers, Group Exercise Instructors and Life Coaches. Anyone looking to obtain more clients or add more services and credentials to their resume will benefit from The Addictions Academy Food Addictions Certificate Program.
The Professional Value of Courses:
- Increase your client base!
- Increase your earning potential.
- Add Credentials to your Name.
- Learn from a National Education Provider.
- Make yourself more marketable to treatment centers and others
- Increase your income WITHOUT TAKING INSURANCE
- How to market yourself as a Food Addictions Coach.
- How to expand your clientele base and start your own Coaching Business.
- Contracts and forms for clients, Service Contract, HIPAA Compliance, Duty to Warn, and Confidentially Forms.
- Decrease AMA and APA rate.
- Travel at your leisure with your clients, all expenses paid.
Call Today at 1.800.706.0318 or register on site.