ARE WE A NATION OF ADDICTS? (AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT) … WITH DR. CALI ESTES
Whether it’s tech addiction, alcoholism, food addiction, or an addiction to shopping, we have succumbed to a lot of learned behaviors in 2018 that are just plain unhealthy. So our self-care depends on having a balanced, real conversation about this.
Hence my desire to speak with Cali.”
SOME IMPORTANT THINGS I LEARNED:
- What addicts in our society are really addicted to
- Are we an addictive culture?
- The impact of satisfying our need for instant gratification
- Signs you could be addicted to social media
- Why our kids want to text more than talk
- How to know if you’re a tech addict
- Some ways to ease addictive behaviors around tech
- Tips for raising kids in a more healthy, balanced way
- Are there more addicts than ever?