The 20-something • The 30-something • The College Drop-out • and many others…
Dr. Cali Estes gets to the root cause of the ambivalence and the ‘stuck points’ to assist her clients in moving forward with their lives in a productive, happy and excited manner. It is not just about the ability to create a life for themselves, but the ability to create a life that has meaning, joy and fulfillment. Wouldn’t you enjoy seeing your loved one wake up every morning excited and ready to jump into the day? Dr. Estes instills self-empowerment to her clients, which inevitably leads them towards goal achievement.
Failure-to-Launch related issues we treat:
- Inability to function on life’s terms (in bed at noon? Dishes in the sink?)
- Discovering potential mental health issues that may be underlying
- Addressing employment, jobs, career and school options
- Creating short and long-term goals, plans and directives
- Uncovering hidden passions and purpose in life
- Setting new standards for parents or anyone else enabling the client
- Addressing education, including short and long-term goals & plans
- Providing additional life coaching and guidance through turbulent periods
- Addressing any potential issues of drug addiction (marijuana and alcohol can sometimes be part of the equation in failure-to-launch scenarios)
- Helping to work through any inter-family related matters or communication issues
- Utilizing varied approaches depending on the client, such as motivational tactics, moderate confrontation, responsive therapies and so on.
Success is all about the long-term goals and achievements, and that every achievement is another brick in the foundation of independence and success. Our team diligently guides the client to overcome failure to launch syndrome in an expedited manor, while acknowledging that everyone responds differently to the process of change.
ARE YOU READY? Are you ready to experience victory in ways you may have never imagined? Contact Dr. Cali Estes at (800) 706-0318