https://theaddictionscoach.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/TAC-logo.png 0 0 Cali Estes https://theaddictionscoach.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/TAC-logo.png Cali Estes2019-05-30 07:25:392019-05-30 07:25:395 Reasons our Sober on Demand Program May be a Better Option to Traditional Treatment
Drug and alcohol recovery based treatment has come a long way over the past few years and has made a lot of changes in the addictions industry and recovery community. Recovery based methods are leaning way more in the direction of certified recovery coaching and away from traditional treatment. The success rates are climbing higher and higher as we integrate more top nationally certified recovery coaching into the mix of available services for addiction treatment. There are a lot of different reasons for this and it would take all day to go over each and every one of them today. So let’s take a few minutes and go over the top five ways that The Addictions Coach’s coaching based Sober on Demand program is better than traditional treatment. Remember, each struggling addict is different and unique to the next so we need to remain as open-minded as we possibly can when it comes to choosing a recovery based method to end a struggling addict’s deadly cycle of addiction.
1. The most obvious way that The Addiction Coach’s coaching based Sober on Demand program is better than traditional treatment is that in the Sober on Demand program we come to the struggling addict as opposed to the struggling addict putting their entire life on hold to check into a residential rehabilitation facility. In today’s world, it has become next to impossible for a struggling addict to leave their family, children, homes, and jobs for an extended period of time to check into a residential rehabilitation facility to battle their addiction. First off, it is extremely hard to focus on getting better when you are worried about your children’s well being or your spouse. It is extremely hard to focus on getting better when you are worried about losing your job or your place in promotion when it comes to employment. It is also extremely hard to focus on getting better when you are worried about losing your house to foreclosure or your car to repossession. All of the worries are greatly diminished by choosing the Sober on Demand program because the client stays at home. The client keeps his or her job and the client remains in the everyday lives of their loved ones. Success rates are now showing that when a struggling addict does not have to take on these added worries that they concentrate much harder on the task at hand, which is getting clean and sober and staying clean and sober.
2. The next reason that The Addictions Coach’s coaching based Sober on Demand program is better than traditional treatment is that with the Sober on Demand program the recovery based help is uniquely molded to the addict individually. The Addictions Coach will send a top nationally certified recovery coach, sober companion, and a certified counselor to evaluate the client to then create a recovery based method to get them clean and sober and keep them clean and sober. With traditional treatment it is a “one size fits all” approach. This is especially true with traditional twelve-step programs. And recent success rates are showing that those programs that were tailored to the addict individually showed the highest success rates.
3. The next reason that The Addictions Coach’s coaching based Sober on Demand program is better than traditional treatment is purely because of numbers. We are talking Sober on Demand is strictly one on one interaction as opposed to group therapy where struggling addicts who already have self-confidence issues are forced to get up in front of total strangers and tell their story. You have none of this with The Addictions Coach’s Sober on Demand program.
4. One of the best reasons that The Addictions Coach’s coaching based Sober on Demand program is better than traditional treatment is because it is extremely intensive! What we mean by this is the Sober on Demand program can get the same results in three to ten days as a traditional treatment facility can do in 30 days. There is no milking of the insurance companies here or dragging out recovery based help to pad someone’s wallet. It’s all about getting the same result in a portion of the time. This is a major PLUS in so many different ways.
5. And the final reason that The Addictions Coach’s coaching based Sober on Demand program is better than traditional treatment is that it is COACHING BASED and COACHING BASED help has a much better rate of response long-term than traditional treatment. Addicts are connecting with top nationally certified recovery coaches and sober coaches on a much more successful level. And the skills and knowledge learned are “sticking” long-term instead of being forgotten as soon as the client walks out of the residential rehabilitation facility.
So, as you can see, it has come a time that this unsuccessful method of recovery based help come to an end. Treatment centers have dressed up their stats long enough and coaching based recovery is the way to go in today’s addictions industry and recovery community. Our success rates are at an all-time high and addicts are getting clean and sober and staying clean and sober. So if you are struggling with the deadly cycle of addiction but can’t put your life on hold while you get traditional treatment then call the elite team at The Addictions Coach today at 1-800-706-0318 to get information on our Sober on Demand program today. We will come to you!