"The Addictions Coach and their Faculty featured here."
Express Drug Rehab
Private Concierge Treatment
Mobile 3-7 Day Detox & Treatment
We are able to take a top-rated 30-day addiction treatment program and convert it into a 3 to 5 day, private, mobile, discrete, one-to-one and 99% customizable treatment solution. This is more commonly provided to executives or those in the public eye like actors and professional athletes, but can be customized to virtually anyone.
The Nation’s foremost network of sober coaches, recovery coaching and sober companion specialists…this is where the magic of recovery can most benefit by the supportive skill, guidance and expertise of a nationally credentialed recovery coach.
Who We Treat . . . and Why The Addictions Coach is the National Standard in Private Addiction Recovery Care
About 70% of the time we work with those in the public eye (actors, athletes, musicians, etc.) or in other prestigious, executive type positions, or even in political office. The remaining 30% tends to be with younger, often times failure-to-launch adults in their 20’s or 30’s who struggle with addictions, as well as in life’s goals and accomplishments.
This is where success over addiction becomes the norm
The Addictions Coach: “The nation’s foremost recovery coaching and private addiction treatment services firm”
It doesn’t matter who you are, who you know or how much you have, drug and alcohol addiction will stop you right in your tracks! We know it oh so well from all sides… But we at The Addictions Coach also know that those who prevail over their addictions and related issues are often times no different than those who don’t. Why is that so? Because persevering over matters of substance abuse and other addictions is thought to occur more often when the client is immersed within a recovery approach that is able to be entirely customized to his or her needs.
At The Addictions Coach we work with many uniquely tailored scenarios. Whether the client happens to be someone in the public eye, a discreet executive or even a twenty-something plagued with both addiction as well as lacking life skill & direction, The Addictions Coach sets the benchmark in customization and expertise.
The services most often sought out by our clients include:
Targeted Recovery Coaching:Able to be fully tailored to the individual, our addiction recovery coaches can handle the immense ancillary needs of, for instance, a professional athlete or globally traveling executive, or even that of a failure-to-launch “twenty something” who needs full-scope sober/recovery coaching as well as life coaching & accountability oversight for such matters as employment, schooling/education, goal-setting (and attainment) and more. This isn’t just coaching, this is experiential guidance with an therapeutic undertone, while in a 100% private and confidential setting… LEARN MORE…
Sober Travel Companion (with or w/o coaching):With a worldwide network of experienced, licensed recovery coaches, therapists and other addiction treatment professionals, we can be available within 12 to 24 hours on a global basis. Whether it’s the Chairman of the Board flying to Dubai or an A-list actress in need of oversight, guidance, monitoring and ongoing reporting to secondary points of contact during travel, The Addictions Coach is undoubtedly your greatest choice… LEARN MORE…
Express Rehab & Concierge Detox (3 to 5 days, mobile, private):For the person who could very much benefit by a stay in a licensed drug or alcohol treatment center, this is a one-of-a-kind alternative that compresses the entirely of that process into 3 to 5 days, while also affording the convenience of concierge level help designed exclusively for the client… LEARN MORE…
Life Coaching & Family Coaching :A totally customized private coaching experienced offered by some of the nation’s most experienced and highly trained professionals. From individual matters like career, educations, love life and relations, goals, organization, benchmarks and so on, to all matters of family dynamics, we can help… LEARN MORE…
⇒ Are you ready for lasting change? ⇒ Contact The Addictions Coach (24/7) at 800-706-0318
4.5 based on 11 votes
Private Sober & Recovery Coaching for Addiction Treatment Help
Florida, California, New York, Arizona and Nationwide
The Addictions Coach® is the nation's premier recovery/sober and life coaching firm for addiction & mental health treatment, as well as executive, career, relationship and other therapy related issues.